Win a copy of ‘The Pie Project Cookbook’ for you and your Mum
Entrants must comment on ‘your special baking moment or memory’ and ‘the name of your favourite Carême recipe’ in the relevant Facebook post featuring the ‘Celebrating Mothers Day – WIN a copy of ‘The Pie Project Cookbook’.
A maximum of one entry per person is permitted. Prize includes 1 of 2 copies of ‘The Pie Project Cookbook’, valued at $29.95 each.
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia. The Promoter and their agencies associated with this promotion and each of their employees, immediate family members and persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter. Any entrant under the age of 18 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the competition. The parent or guardian may be called upon to verify consent.
- The winners will be selected by the Promoter as being the most creative and original valid entries.
- In agreeing to enter this competition, entrants agree to have their name published on the Carême Pastry website, Instagram feeds and Facebook pages.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, ineligible, incorrect and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the judging.
- The promotion commences at 9am (AEST) on 8th May 2017 and closes at 9pm (AEST) on 9pm 9th May 2017. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior notice.
- The winners will be judged, announced and notified by Carême Pastry on 10th May 2017. Winners will be notified via Facebook in reply to their entry comment.
- If the prize/s are not claimed within 5 business days of the winners being notified via Facebook correspondence, a re-selection will be undertaken in the same manner as the original prize selection, and the new winners will be notified at that time via Instagram correspondence. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw referred to herein, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- There are 2 ‘The Pie Project Cookbook’ awarded as prizes. Each book is valued at $29.95 each. Total prize pool is $59.90.
- The prize must be taken as offered on the selected dates. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars, is provided by the Promoter and is correct at the time of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner warrants to the Promoter that they understand that any arrangement entered into in relation to the redemption of this prize does not create a relationship between the winner and the Promoter of employer and employee, principal and agent, partnership or joint venture.
- Entries not completed in accordance with the rules and conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered valid and will not be included in the judging. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering you acknowledge and agree that you have read, consented to, complied with and will be bound by these Conditions of Entry. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prize; and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest in and to their entry to the Promoter, including the copyright in any materials. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes as its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend the promotion.
- If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter assumes no responsibility.
- By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any correspondence regarding the promotion from the Promoter and other correspondence that informs the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events (including those of a related entity of the Promoter) and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in. Entrants will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe to such communications.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Promoter’s Privacy Notice found at http://caremepastry.com/privacy-policy/ . In addition, entrant’s personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address below.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize or cash to equal value and/or specification.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at facebook.com/terms.php
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook is released from any and all claims for personal injury or any loss, damage or liability which is suffered or sustained by an entrant or any third party as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is Special Treats Pty Ltd (ABN 40 386 919 363) of 7 Petras Street Tanunda SA 5352 telephone (08) 8563 1490.