Mediterranean Puff Pizza
Prep/Cook Time: 40mins
Skill Level: Easy
- 375g packet Carême Classic Butter Puff Pastry, defrosted
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 70g chargrilled capsicum strips
- 4 tablespoons of green or black olive tapenade
- 260g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 100g Greek feta, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan-forced.
- Lay the pastry vertically and cut the puff pastry in half horizontally and then cut each in half vertically so you have four small rectangular pizzas.
- Top the puff pizza bases with dollops of olive tapenade, chargrilled capsicum strips and vine-ripened cherry tomatoes.
- Season to taste, then crumble over the feta and bake for 30 minutes until the edges are golden and the base is crisp.