Peach & Raspberry Mille Feuille
- 1 x 375g pack Careme All Butter Puff Pastry, defrosted
- 700m pure cream
- 200g mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- 3 to 4 medium sized Peach or White Nectarine
- 200g raspberries
- 1 tablespoon finely sliced mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios (or flaked almonds) lightly toasted in oven for 5 minutes
Click the +/- symbols or step heading to open or close the recipe steps
Step 1 - click here to display
Preheat oven to 200c fan-forced (220c non-fan). Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
Step 2 - click here to display
Step 3 - click here to display
Cut pastry in half so you have two pieces 30cm x 18cm.
Place on lined baking tray, cover the pastry with a second sheet of baking paper and place another tray on top to weigh it down.
Bake for 15 minutes at 200c fan-forced (220c non-fan), reduce oven temperature to 180c fan-forced (200c non-fan) and continue to bake for a further 15 minutes.
Remove top tray and baking paper and if the pastry looks a light golden colour return to oven for a further 5 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
Step 4 - click here to display
Step 6 - click here to display
Join us ‘around our kitchen table’,
seasonally inspired recipes to your inbox.
[contact-form-7 id=\”7500\” title=\”CampaignMonitorRegistration\”]